Saturday 9 March 2013

Wednesday = weigh day, but no time to post!



Looks like wednesdays are the ideal day for actually weighing in, but not for finding time to post about it! Nonetheless, a few days late, I declare a 0.5kg loss this week, which takes me JUST into the magic 60s! Yay!

Start weight: 85 kg / 187.4 lbs
Current weight: 69.9 kg / 154.1 lbs
Goal weight: 55 kg / 121 lbs

Last 2 weeks: - 0.5 kg / 1.1 lbs
Total loss: 15.1 kg / 33.3 lbs
Left to lose: 14.9 kg / 32.7 lbs

Also: yet another 2 cm off my waist, making a total of 7 cms now.

Food: Felt mostly "normal" around food. Had a couple of "moments" but managed to stop myself. Also managed to have a treat without the guilty feeling afterwards. HUGE step for me!

Exercise: Been a bit crap at running lately, must go for a run after the weekend! Have upped my weights again, and am feeling stronger!

No comments: