- < 70 kg | Treat: New Rönisch anti-shake running tights
- 65 kg | Treat: A spa treatment!
- 60 kg | Treat: A new dress from KO:KO
- To face up to a lifetime of emotional overeating/bingeing, acknowledging that I do have an eating disorder, and addressing the underlaying issues so that I can finally have a normal relationship with food.
- To do my best every day not to put myself or my body down. Even if it's not the body I want, it's the body I have, and it has served me well so far, despite the weight issues. Poor thing's put up with all the crap I've thrown at it for over 30 years - it (and I) deserve some respect!
- To make an effort every day to look nice, even if I feel like a lardy lump. At the very least put on some mascara and wear something that makes me look and feel nice
- To make time for ME in a hectic life.
- To spend even more time enjoying the great outdoors. It really is good for the soul!