Wednesday 22 July 2009

DAY 2 OF THE SHRED

Yesterday was day two of the 30DS, and you know... I think I must be a lunatic. I did the session, painted some more walls, showered and settled in on the sofa. Got bored. Decided to do a 2nd shred session since there was nothing on TV after "How to look good naked". Yes, I did it twice in one night. TWICE. I don't think I will be repeating that performance anytime soon, I was completely shot afterwards. Surprisingly fine today too, no MAJOR aches, it's mainly my bingo-wings that are aching as I am SO not used to doing press-ups!

Food for yesterday:
  • 1 crispbread with paté
  • Plum
  • 2 x crispbreads, with paté and lean roast pork, lettuce, red pepper and a tiny bit of mayo
  • Yoghurt and a carrot
  • Taco soup (again)
  • Handful of nut & raisin mix
  • Couple of spelt crackers with low fat cream cheese
Total kcals: 1350

No comments: