Thursday 23 July 2009

I JUST STUFFED MY FACE...

...to the point where I can barely move. Normally this would be a bad thing - a very bad thing indeed. But instead of the usual chocolate and/or crisps, I feasted on watermelon.



I ate a quarter of a large watermelon, and the whole lot only came to 250 calories, whereas the usual feast would have come in at something like 800 cals. At least. Jeez, no wonder I am fat, that's more than half of my current daily calorie allowance...

Anyways... good job I have already done today's 30 Day Shred, because I cannot move. Seriously stuffed.

It is weigh-in day tomorrow, and even though I have been doing really well this week both with my food and my exercise I feel like I might have gained. Don't ask me why, just a feeling I have...

Today's food:
  • Muesli with skimmed milk and a low fat yoghurt
  • 2 x crispbreads, with paté and lean roast pork, lettuce, red pepper and a tiny bit of mayo
  • Handful of mixed nuts
  • Large bowl of home made chicken, noodle and vegetable soup
  • 1/4 of a large watermelon
TOTAL: approx 1350 kcal

No comments: