Wednesday 29 July 2009

IT FITS!

Something is definitely happening. In a good way! This shirt/dress has not fit me in aaaages.. admittedly I could get it on, but it was seriously gaping between the buttons - not a good look at all. But now... look:



It fits, and the buttons no longer threaten to pop out at any minute. And I don't feel like an overstuffed sausage while wearing it anymore. Yay!

My trousers are also falling down (in a weeks time I might even feel brave enough to dig out and try on some of my smaller size trousers from the back of the wardrobe) and my collarbones seem to be emerging from the flabby depths. I like this. I really like this.

It is official - I am shrinking!

5 comments:

Cariad Jen said...

Yay!!! Well Done!

Your inspiring me, just wish the Stavanger weather did too so I could get outside and work off some of my flab.

All the Little Bits said...

Keep up the good work. I love seeing your updates. You are a doll!

Lori Kay said...

that's terrific. I saved a few of my smaller clothes too as I traveled up the scale. They're waiting for me as I travel back down the scale.

Leigh said...

Awesome! That is the true test. You and Joy have inspired me to finally get moving and I've lost 6.5 lbs so far! (Just about 35 to go!)

Mummybuttons said...

whoop,shrinking is fun right?