Friday, 31 July 2009

WEIGH-IN 31st JULY : -1.2 kg / 2.2 lbs

Yay! A loss of 1.2 kg / 2.7 lbs this week, and that takes me down to a BMI of 29.7 - which makes me extra happy as it means I am no longer classed as "obese", just "overweight".


(Click the photo to see a larger version by the way.)

Another thing to cheer about is the quite unbelieveable loss of a further 4 cm / 1.5 inches off my waist. In just ONE week! That's a total of 10 cm / 4 inches since x-mas! The jeans I am wearing here are the same as in this photo from when I was at my heaviest, just for comparison. They were TIGHT back then as you can see from the fetching muffin-top.

3 comments:

Joy said...

woohoo!!

Big week =) Congrats on the amazing inchloss, that is great. And yahoo for being overweight. Feels so nice to know we're no longer classed obese, hey?

xxx

Petchy said...

LOL it somehow feels wrong to say "yay I am overweight!" Not being obese is good, being in the "healthy" range will be fanbloodytastic!

Columbia Lily said...

you look great, it's hard to believe you are "overweight."