Thursday 26 November 2009

WILL I SEE THE 60s TOMORROW??

So, last Friday my scales were dead. And last Saturday I celebrated my birthday... There was alcohol, and carbs, and one HELLUVA hangover. But heck, it was my last birthday celebrations in my 20s so I wasn't gonna be too strict on myself. I put a new battery in the scales today, and despite it being in the evening, and NOT on my usual weigh-day, I HAD to check the damage. But see, the thing is... there wasn't any! Infact, the scales showed 70.2 kg / 154.7 lbs - which means I have lost 1 kg / 2.2 lbs since the last official weigh-in.

Now, I am trying not to get my hopes up for tomorrow, but bearing in mind that this weight was recorded in the evening I am very hopeful I will leave the 70s behind when I weigh in tomorrow morning! Wow, to see 69-something would be so so cool. It would mean I have less than 10 kg / 22 lbs to goal!!!

No comments: