Wednesday 16 January 2013

Wednesday = weighday



Start weight: 85 kg / 187 lbs
Current weight: 73.2 kg / 161 lbs
Goal weight: 55 kg / 121 lbs

This week: – 1.2 kg / 2.6 lbs
Total loss: 11.8 kg / 26 lbs
Left to lose: 18.2 kg / 40 lbs

• • •

So, where to start? All in all a good week. I felt on top of things, despite being busy at work and being on the go all day Friday for a job related trip to Oslo. Made good food choices all day (normally I would have used a business trip as a brilliant excuse for fast food and grazing on chocolate all day) – and that felt good. In fact, I felt in control food-wise most of the week, which is kinda unusual. Writing about and facing my eating disorder has been hugely therapeutic, as have the kind comments both on here and Twitter. I've not dared share on Facebook yet, somehow the thought of exposing my soul on there seems scarier.

I can feel the positive effects of exercise, especially on my energy levels and my mood. Have had a nice mix between running outdoors and going to the gym. Quick recap: Wednesday: Re-joined the gym and did a cardio + weights session.
  • Thursday: Went for a run after work.
  • Friday: No exercise (business trip all day).
  • Saturday: Cardio + weights at the gym, followed by a chilled out hour in the pool. Sunday: 4 x 4 intervals at the race track, followed by a short hike.
  • Monday: Went for a run after work. Interval style due to the hilly terrain and my lack of stamina.
  • Tuesday: No exercise.
Got on the scales this morning to see a loss of 1.2kg/2.6lbs. Did a little happy-dance and had a "yesssssss!!!" moment.

No comments: