Thursday 7 January 2010

BRAVING THE SCALES AFTER X-MAS & NEW YEAR

Time to get going again after the holidays with a little update:

I managed to be pretty "good" for the first part of x-mas, but let things slip a little (no, who am I kidding... a lot) after boxing day. Went out for pizza, had tonnes of other hi-carb foods, and on new years eve literally stuffed my face with sweets and crisps. Ooops.

Have spent the week so far dreading the scales - was gonna wait until tomorrow since Fridays are my regular days, but I did it today instead. I expected a gain. I expected a pretty hefty gain. But I wasn't prepared for this: A 0.3 kg / 0.7 lbs loss!

Yayyyyyy!!!

2 comments:

Steve said...

Welcome back, and CONGRATS! Weight loss during the holidays is awesome, especially since so many people (myself included) gained.

Krista said...

Congrats! That must have just made your day.

I had a gain too, but I have a great excuse. Only five weeks until #2 gets here!