Thursday 14 February 2013

Wednesday = weigh-day



It seems I am rubbish at updating these days. I did however, weigh in yesterday. And here are the results from wednesday's jury: I'm a metric girl, so my milestones are mainly in kg, but my inner imperial girl wholeheartedly welcomes the 150s!

Start weight: 85 kg / 187.4 lbs
Current weight: 71.9 kg / 158.5 lbs
Goal weight: 55 kg / 121 lbs

This week: - 1.1 kg / 2.4 lbs
Total loss: 13.1 kg / 28.9 lbs
Left to lose: 16.9 kg / 37.4 lbs

Whoop!

This week I have also faced my irrational fear of the free weights section at the gym, I have had one of the instructors set up a beginner's program for me, and today is the day where I venture in there alone for the first time. My entire body still aches from the session day before yesterday, but despite that I am still looking forward to today's session. What is it they say? "Pain is fear leaving the body"?

No comments: